WALT – Learn your 10 words and see if you can include them all in a 50 word narrative! Remember to underline your spelling words.
You must read for a minimum of 15 minutes every night, any longer is a bonus! Draw up a table and record your reading progress.
Choose one (or both) of the following options:
• Choose 2 of the times tables that you find the trickiest and practice them. Record them down and see how quickly you can recite them.
• Go onto the class blogs and play some of the maths games. Can you find one to play that you have never played? Record the games down.
Write a 'progress report' on how things are going with your Wearable Arts design. Think about:
- What you have done so far?
- What is working well?
- What challenges have you had to overcome and how did you overcome these challenges?
- How are you tracking?
- What are your goals for the next week?
No need for a novel, so keep it brief (a half to one page only).